Berries are up there on my favorite things to eat (like all fruit), but there are so many awesome reasons why! Not only are these natures candy, but they are also PACKED with tons of nutrients and health benefits. These bad boys help you feel full, prevent disease/cell damage like diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease, memory loss, cancers and can help control weight if that’s of importance to you! And that’s just a few of their impressive health benefits. The antioxidants and phytonutrients (which aren’t essential to keep you alive they just help prevent/fight diseases) in berries help you strengthen and boost your immune system on an incredible level so get yourself some every day, and perhaps you’ll find yourself less sick from time to time. Also, the fiber in these fruits does amazing things to your digestive health keeping you right in balance.
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 tbsp Goji Berry Powder
- 1/2 cup Ice or 1/2 cup frozen milk cubes or both
- Blend and add water or desired mylk until reach desired consistency
- Toppings: 1 Tangerine (VITAMIN C, YEAHH) ; Slices Strawberries ; Drizzle of Agave Nectar
- Take a look at these charts I found on www.organicfacts.net